Saturday 6 August 2011

London Anime Con



A week had passed since Hyper Japan, and i was now going to the London anime convention in north London. This time as a exhibitor. Me and namali had rented out a stall for both days and split it. She was selling her home made deco and i was selling my cupcakes.



I made a variety of cupcakes from simple ones too cookie monster and super Mario ones. It was so much fun working with cupcakes. as i had planned to make 200-300 cupcakes i started 3 days early and started freezing cupcakes as i baked em to make sure they stay fresh on the day. The day before the cake stall i started decorating them. and put em in the fridge.











I managed to sell most of my stock, but personally i think exhibiting at Anime con wasn't such a Good idea. although the staff were amazing they took good care of the exhibitors but not a lot of people were interest in eating haha. My Next stop will Hyper Japan and Ive also been asked to make some official Hyper Japan cupcakes with Japanese flavours. I really cant wait for that, gives me a chance to experiment with new flavours.

London Anime con was a Good opportunity to wake High quality pictures of my cupcakes and do a small loli shoot.
























LOLITA SHOOT









Sunday
The Sunday was alot of fun, i got to hang out with Ryan (The Mortal kombat 9 European Champion) i cant express how sound this guy is. one of the nicest guys i know. i also played some SF casuals at Ultimate Clash and managed to sign up for Super Vs Battle 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment