Tuesday 9 August 2011

Bouquet of cupcakes anyone?


http://www.facebook.com/Kandeescakes

SO as you guys may have herd the London riots are spinning completely out of control. Peoples homes are being burnt, broken in to and vandalised. So to distract my self of all the horrible sitings. I began feeding my cupcake obsession. So as i have a 30 cupcake order at the end of the month, i was considering how to pack it. i could put 24 in a box but with the remaining 6, id have to buy another box, while i was looking i came across the CUPCAKE BOUQUET PHENOMENA! so i made 2 sets of bouquets and tests



Mini cupcakes (i could have decorated them better but this was only a test bouquet)


MY second cupcake bouquet test was sunflowers with a ladybird on it.


This is how it looks from the top :)
I really cant wait to make some and actually send them to my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment