Thursday 11 August 2011

Chocomints through the post!

OH
MY
GOD!

I know I'm extremely late but i finally for my chocomint supplies (I sounds like a loli on accessory crack waiting for her fix) So i didn't order a lot because most of the stuff i wanted were out of stock..... Typical chocomints lol so my order went to Sam's house and i went to pick it up along side my mozerella cheese block, bread crumbs and salsa (As I'm fasting i keep having strange cravings for a week, last week it was salmon and cream cheese sandwich. this month its mozzarella dippers with salsa)


Ive been after these star clips for ages, but you know how its a lolita must have. there all ways out of stock. so when they were in stock. i couldn't decide which one i wanted so i ordered both n said id sell the other one. but now i wanna keep both. There just so cute.


I could not resist these sweet clips! unfortunately the pink was out of stock or i would have got that too :(



and finally.... this isn't from chocomints but i really wanted to show of my TE hair clip. Those of you that remember me from hyper japan, i was the one that was the street fighter loli. i main sagat. so this clip is my favourite loli accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment